We’re more than lenders. We’re your lending partner.
As a nationwide lender, we have the resources and extensive experience to tailor solutions for your business.
Our goal is to support your vision with financing that makes good business sense. If you’re looking to start or expand your business, we offer loans that are designed to meet your needs.
You specialize in business. We specialize in business financing.
The USDA provides loans to local businesses for projects that create and retain employment in rural areas. Providing an opportunity for stability, growth and expansion to new or existing businesses in communities of 50,000 people or less.
The specialized financing team at First Bank of the Lake is well-versed in USDA financing solutions suited to fit your business’ needs. We have worked to secure funding for rural businesses across the country and continue to support these communities with the help of USDA programs. Your business requires your full-time attention and you need to be able to rely on the skills and expertise of a lending team that is familiar with the ins and outs of USDA programs.
Let us guide your financing to help build rural America together.
Thriving businesses are important-and not just in big cities. Rural businesses are the lifeblood of our small towns and play an essential role across the country.
Let us see how one of these loans may fit your needs:
Get started today!
Take advantage of financing options through the USDA program
- Lower down payments
- Longer terms to maximize cash flow
- Designed to help rural communities grow and add jobs
- Encourages the development and construction of renewable energy projects such as solar and wind power
First Bank of the Lake offers the following loans in partnership with the USDA.
- Loans to small businesses in rural areas
- Loans to owner-operated farms and ranches
- Loans to non-profit
- Loans can typically be used for the following purposes
- Renewable Energy
- Equipment Financing
- Real-estate Financing
- Inventory Purchasing
- Working Capital
- Energy Efficiency Projects
Plus, with First Bank of the Lake you’ll enjoy:
- Expert support and advice
- Quick Response
- Flexible Options
- Experienced Underwriters
A great tool for rural businesses!
Use of Proceeds
- Developing, converting, modernizing, enlarging, or repairing your business.
- Land purchase and development
- Purchasing equipment, machinery, or commercial leasehold improvements
- Purchasing supplies or inventory
- Refinance existing debt, if new jobs will be created by your project or other conditions are met.
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will keep the business from closing or will save or create jobs
Maximum Loan Amounts
- 80% for real estate
- 70% for equipment
From start to finish, we’re here for you!
- Deal Dynamics and Structuring
- Due Diligence Process
- Industry Insights